31st July, 2012
According to an article published by Mobile Marketer, half of all Facebook traffic is from users on mobile devices.
This strengthens the argument for a mobile first web development strategy. If over half of Facebook users are accessing the web via a mobile device, businesses cannot afford not to have a mobile optimised website.
Check out our affordable Mobile Website packages or contact us for more information.
1st June, 2012
For the month of June we are offering a huge 50% off our Pro Hosting package reducing the price to €44.98 , normally €89.95.
This popular package comes with:
- 15GB Storage for your files
- 100GB Data Bandwidth
- Host up to 20 domain names
- Webmail / Spam and Virus Filtering
How much am I saving ?
The Pro Package is normally €89.95 , you get it for €44.98 – that is a saving of €44.97!
How do I get it ?
Check out the full package details here and simply use the promotion code PRODEAL when ordering to receive your 50% discount or simply click this link to order now.
- Discount is for 12 months only and not the lifetime of the package. After 12 months normal fees apply.
- Discount is only valid for annual payments.
- Discount applies to new and existing customers.
- Discount applies to new orders only not existing orders.
20th April, 2012
WordPress 3.3.2 is available now and is a security update for all previous versions.
Three external libraries included in WordPress received security updates:
- Plupload (version 1.5.4), which WordPress uses for uploading media.
- SWFUpload, which WordPress previously used for uploading media, and may still be in use by plugins.
- SWFObject, which WordPress previously used to embed Flash content, and may still be in use by plugins and themes.
WordPress 3.3.2 also addresses:
- Limited privilege escalation where a site administrator could deactivate network-wide plugins when running a WordPress network under particular circumstances
- Cross-site scripting vulnerability when making URLs clickable
- Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in redirects after posting comments in older browsers, and when filtering URLs.
These issues were fixed by the WordPress core security team. Five other bugs were also fixed in version 3.3.2. Consult the change log for more details.
Download WordPress 3.3.2 or update now from the Dashboard ? Updates menu in your site’s admin area.
22nd March, 2012
We want to know what you think!
We are delighted to be working in association with the Kemmy Business School in the University of Limerick on a project to see what you think of hosting services. We ask that you take a few minutes and complete the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6HYRGT2
16th March, 2012
It’s that time of year again. (what happened to January and Feb??!!) Time to escape from work, forget all the misery on the news and radio for 24Hrs and get out of the house and support your local parade and events .
Whatever you end up doing tomorrow, be it with family or friends, stay safe and enjoy yourself !